Copyright Notice

Copyright Notice

All the work in this blog are copyrighted and can't be used in any way without the permission of the owner. Copyright © Anne Ueland. All rights reserved.

lørdag 18. desember 2010

I Am The Passenger - Iggy Pop

I am the passenger
And I ride and I ride
I ride through the citys backside
I see the stars come out of the sky
Yeah, theyre bright in a hollow sky
You know it looks so good tonight
I am the passenger
I stay under glass
I look through my window so bright
I see the stars come out tonight
I see the bright and hollow sky
Over the citys a rip in the sky
And everything looks good tonight
Singin la la la la la-la-la la
La la la la la-la-la la
La la la la la-la-la la la-la


(Inpsired by Iggy Pop)

11 kommentarer:

  1. Iggy Pop.... that a long time ago,
    i think the late 70's....nice foto.

    Greetings, Joop

    SvarSlett
  2. Du har vist mange flotte bilder her tidligere, men hvis det er du som har laga dette her, så begynner du virkelig å imponere.

    SvarSlett
  3. Thanks a lot Joop and Stein-Evert.

    Ja, Geir det er nok jeg som har manipulert dette, ble gjort til ett foto tema engang på digit.no, kjempegøy!!!! Tusen takk, artig at jeg imponerte deg :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Du bare overrasker og overasker med din utømlige kreativitet,Anne
    God Helg!!!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  5. Tjiiihiii tusen takk Kai Edvard! :) God søndag! :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Jeg er og MEKTIG imponert,..men igjen , det er jo deg Annemor så det er slett ikke overrasskende;O) Knallkult bilde...rått rett og slett!

    Ønsker deg en nydelig Jul Anne & et fantastisk kreativt nytt år med fototreff på oss og kaffi etc;O)))) Og så må jeg jo få bestilt bildet mitt;O) Eller bildene kanskje;O)))

    En god varm Linejuleklem

    SvarSlett
  7. ønsker deg en riktig god jul Anne !
    hilsen dirk

    SvarSlett
  8. Great composition to honor the great Iggy, no doubt a living legend.

    SvarSlett
  9. Thank you very much for sharing your great photos on his blog. Wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Best wishes. Leovi.

    SvarSlett
  10. Thanks a lot everyone. Wish you all Merry Christmas and Best wishes for a Happy New Year. Anne

    SvarSlett